Friday, January 25, 2008

My Struggle with Candida

I had Candida and did not even know it. I would constantly get bladder infections. I battled this for years. Every time I went to the doctor he would prescribe antibiotics. I would get better but before I knew it, my bladder infection would come back. I did some research and not only found that I was killing what was causing the bladder infection but also the good bacteria in my body. It was a never ending cycle. So I research on the net and found Aqua Flora. I can not believe how much better I felt. I lost 30lbs. besides. I feel great and have not had a flare up since. So let hear from more of you and your stories about Candida and Aqua Flora.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been struggling with yeast infection for last four years and I just recently found out what my problem is. By now my condition got really complicated because since I didn't know my problem I had been eating sugars and fruits.. I had been going to clinics and hospitals but the doctors failed to set the right diagnose. They were giving antibiotics that never helped me. Since I figured out it is Candida, I went on Candida diet and feel better but I know I am not getting rid of it. It just stopped growing. I am constantly on probiotics, GES, garlic but these naturals things do not curve me. I think I have systematic Candida by now. I have tried ThreeLac and think it is pure scam. Three boxes did not even a bit of good and the price is too high. I recently heard of Aqua Flora. Although it is claimed that Aqua Flora is used for over 10 years and curved thousands of people, I cannot find a single honestly review of this product and doubt it will help me. I order one bottle of high potency to give it a shot. I received it today. Tomorrow I will start taking it. If I don't feel any better in two weeks, my last choice is Diflucan. I will return here and post my review about Aqua Flora in two weeks.